Protect What’s Yours
Your injury is hard enough. A structured settlement doesn’t have to be. You need a trusted partner you can count on for objective settlement advice. We are here to help you protect your financial interests at this critical moment in your life.
Pinnacle is not a quick-cash settlement company that doesn’t protect you in the long run. We work with all involved parties to craft a real plan that will guarantee money from your settlement is there when you need it most.
Consider All Strategies
A Pinnacle settlement plan considers every available resource and strategy. Settlements can be structured to provide upfront cash payments for immediate needs, a trust to protect Medicare or Medicaid benefits, a tax-free structured settlement annuity, and more. We will work closely with you to ensure that the best possible approach is taken for you and your family.
What is a Structured Settlement?
Every Pinnacle plan relies on a government-created tool for injured people: the structured settlement. Rather than take all of the money you’re owed in a personal injury lawsuit as a lump sum, a structured settlement allows you to receive your payments regularly over a period of time. This system has a number of financial advantages:
- Payments are guaranteed, backed by the top life-insurance companies in the country.
- Payments are tax-free. This includes capital gains and dividends.
- Payments are completely customizable to the needs of you and your family.
- Payments are not subject to the rise and fall of the stock market or to any management fees.
- You are still eligible for benefits from federal and private health care plans
Is a Structured Settlement Right for You?
Regardless of how much money is involved, a structured settlement can be the perfect solution. In fact, more than half the settlement plans designed by Pinnacle are for less than $50,000. Structured settlements are worth considering for any personal injury, workers’ compensation or medical malpractice cases, especially those involving:
- Long-term medical care needs
- Temporary or permanent disabilities
- Minors or the mentally challenged
- Severe injuries that result in brain damage or shortened life expectancy
- Surviving spouse or dependents
In a structured settlement, funds are distributed however you see fit. Payments can come as future lump sums, over a set period, throughout the course of year life, or on any schedule in you choose.
A Structured Settlement is a Guarantee
It’s easy to see how those who take a settlement as one payment upfront might have little or even nothing left in a short period of time. Taxes, management fees, and other unexpected expenses can take a tremendous toll on lump sum payments. In addition, the stress and tragedy surrounding the injury can make it hard to focus on complicated financial matters. With a structured settlement, you never have to worry about the future–you’ll be taken care of.